BioStar furnishes services in the following areas, basing on its extensive experience in mechanical design, industrial automated instrumentation systems as well as deployment of state-of-the-art CAD/CAM/CAE software:
- Design of the structure of devices and their parts by means of the PTC CREO PARAMETRIC 3.0 software
- Development of the conceptual design of production lines, pipeline systems as well as automated dispensing systems in all industrial disciplines.
- Modernization of existing process lines.
- Strength analyses of parts, assemblies and composite elemets by means of the Finite Element Method, modelling linear and non-linear systems (surface contact, plasticity). Our company runs FEM PTC CREO SIMULATE 3.0 software.
- CFD analyses of flow devices, tanks and mixing machines. Device optimization in terms of minimizing flow-related losses and reduction in energy consumption in the mixing process. We deploy the OpenFOAM calculation software package.
- Our services include the manufacture, replacement and reconstruction of machine parts. We use CNC processing centres.